11/11/07

Diary2

Now it's the middle of the night but I am still up. I just arrived home. Because about 21.20 pm. I went to Suvarnabhumi airport for sending my love to Scotland for athletic meeting. He's a badminton player of thailand. Now I feel so sleepy but I can't sleep because I am missing him and sending my love an e-mail that "Hey!! sweetie, how are you ? have you got accustomed to the climate in Scotland ? My family fallowed up all the news about you. We all hope for your champion. I miss and love you as always. Remember to take care of your self, with loves "
This is the paragraph that I already send to him because I want him to see my e-mail suddenly when he arrived there and checking his e-mail. I feel so lonely right now. I think, What should i do ? And the best answered in my mind is go to bed!! Before I sleep I'll pray to Buddha to take the best care of him and hope I have a sweetdream tonight.

No comments: