2/10/08

My M.6 arts's friends


When I was a student in M.6 at St. Francis Xavier Convent. I was a header of the class and I always invited my all friends in the class to go to the trip every summer. but after I graduated from the high-school 2 years ago, we haven’t seen each other for a long time or even arrange some trip to gather all of our friends. So I this coming summer I will have a free day for 20 days so I really want to invite my friend to hanging out together. So I’m now sending them an e-mail that “ Hey, My lovely friends (M.6 arts ) How’s life ? I really do miss you all. Hope you all are find. Do you remember our good old day ? The last trip, if you remember, we went to Tee Lor Su Waterfall and that created our impressive memory. We used to talk about the next journey after that trip, now it was already 5 years that we did not have any trip together. Therefore, I think you will agree that during the long holiday, next month, should be the time for us to remind our good old day with the next valuable trip. However, I’d like to recommend one destination named Sila Evason Hideaway Samui. It will be good for us to leave away from the urban crowds and go to the nice island with the charming private accommodation. I’m sure that you all will prefer the location on a headland on the northern tip of Samui Island where it offers stunning views of surrounding sea and outlying island. All villas are decorated with an exotic style and located amongst natural vegetation. In addition, you all will surprise with the design feature that are split level and have an open-style bathroom, which creates an atmosphere of space and light in the room. I hope this coming trip would suit with our favorable in traveling because not only did it provide the privacy for our group, but Sila Evason also offers a lot of special leisure activities. Water sport, outdoor and indoor spa, and infinity edge private swimming pool can help fulfill our fascinated experiences that is going to occur soon. I don’t know whether some of you used to go there before. I guess that the destination may sound new to you but I can assure the comfortable place and the worthwhile cost that you will pay for. However I used to visit there once and it creates a lot of happiness to me, and that why I would like to invite you to join and get some mutual experiences. Please do not worry for those who don’t like to take a lot of time from starting point to destination because it consumes only six kilometers far from the airport. Nevertheless I attempt to manage this trip for all of us. Therefore, I hope you all can participate in the trip. Please find you available time to join with friends otherwise you may loss some good day which seems to be difficultly occurring. Contact me for more details or to confirm our appointment. Again, I hope this trip at Sila Evason would create and fulfill our good memories for the future. Let’s that happy coming time belongs to us again. Ok ?

No comments: